Thursday, November 12, 2009

Still writing

Today I have spent a few hours in curriculum. For the most part this is just formatting, putting stuff in the right slot. Soon the real thinking and debating has to begin.

There currently isn't a curriculum for the classes I teach. There may have been one back in the day, but its not here now. This is my job for the year. If I can do that then we can start tracking data and measuring progress.

I thought Google Sites was the best place to put it. Wiki environment, able to be edited, commented on, etc... All other curriculums are printed out, which I just don't see as a viable option.

I hope to start attaching examples of student work soon as well as data and assessments. Then it will become more of a living document and be much more useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment