Thursday, April 1, 2010

Items

I started working on an online international music festival. Interesting how this can get started. We are using twitter and google wave to communicate. I'm working with people I have never spoken to before--only through twitter or blogging.

I was thinking that verbal communication across distances is fairly new. We have only had widespread telephone use for about 100 years. Before then it was common to work only by common goals--even letters might take 9-10 months to reach their destination. Information traveled very slowly a few centuries ago.

Now we are editing documents in real time, even though we live thousands of miles apart.

I hope to announce more soon. If you are interested in participating in the process please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment