Friday, August 10, 2012

Workflow

Here is my problem.  Its not really a problem (I can use pencil and paper) but I really want to solve this.

I have a class set of iPads.  In every class but choir students are 1-1.  However, the ipads are shared between classes.

I would like to:

1. Put music theory notebooks on the iPad.

2. Put audio recordings on the iPad and send to cloud.

3. Put my music library on iPad.  I'd like the music folder to be digital.

Questions:

1. On forscore can a student log-in to their account?  That way annotations, music, etc...will be theirs.

2. Soundcloud works great, but has 120 minute limit.  What would be the best place to archive and aggregate and publish student recordings?  It must be simple for me and student to use.  I also would have to have easy log-out of apps since we are sharing.

3. What is the best way to take notes in music theory?  Staff paper is the issue.  They aren't typing, they are drawing.

Ideas needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment